Asset management is a key part of the financial planning process. Doing it well maximizes your investment returns and limits your exposure to risk while providing you the greatest possibility of achieving your financial goals.
Asset Management Services
AFP's asset management services include:
- Reviewing basic investment principles with you
- Assessing your goals, income stability, investable assets, investment horizon, and risk tolerance
- Clarifying your investment style
- Designing an appropriate asset allocation strategy
- Selecting and overseeing the purchase and sale of specific securities
- Monitoring investment portfolio performance and making adjustments as necessary
Investment Policy Statement
AFP documents the objectives, expectations, and guidelines by which your investment portfolio is managed in an investment policy statement or IPS. Your IPS summarizes the investment philosophy and procedures that provide guidance for both you and AFP. The investment policies described in the IPS are meant to be dynamic. They are reviewed and revised periodically to ensure they adequately reflect any changes affecting you, the portfolio, and capital markets.